Full Time/ Part Time/ Intern
We are looking for Software Developers to join our Developers Pool to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout Agile software Development life cycle.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate).
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies faster.
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork ability.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude and attention to detail.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Competitive Salary
- Be part of a dynamic culture and experienced development team.
- Be part of a team that puts resources into your own and expert development.
- Opportunities for learning, access to learning resources, leadership and fun.
How To Apply
- Submit your resume and complete the online application form.
- Should you meet our eligibility criteria you will be invited to a Skype interview with a member of the recruitment team per your stated time during the online form completion.
- If you are successful in the Skype interview you will be invited to a technical interview at our software development centre.