Full Time/ Part Time/ Intern
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. You will create visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, advertisements, and other designs
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce a final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Competitive Salary
- Be part of a dynamic culture and experienced development team.
- Be part of a team that puts resources into your own and expert development.
- Opportunities for learning, access to learning resources, leadership and fun.
How To Apply
- Submit your resume and complete the online application form.
- Should you meet our eligibility criteria you will be invited to a Skype interview with a member of the recruitment team per your stated time during the online form completion.
- If you are successful in the Skype interview you will be invited to a technical interview at our software development centre.