Full Time/ Part Time/ Intern
We are looking for a .Net developer to join our team. You will be responsible for building .NET applications (Web, Desktop, Mobile) using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will be responsible for Implementing Software Solutions, Software Configuration Management (DevOps) and Upgrading and Debugging existing Systems.
You will likewise be bridging the gap between the visual components and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
- Proven 3+ years of experience as a .NET Developer or Software Development.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Software Development.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, PowerShell and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Strong experience with .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and use of TFS/Git.
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
- Good Understanding of IT systems.
- Good written and verbal communicational skill.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Understanding the life cycle of software and determining any changes that may be needed as per the observations and feedback of software testing professionals.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Develop documentation throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Competitive Salary
- Be part of a dynamic culture and experienced development team.
- Be part of a team that puts resources into your own and expert development.
- Opportunities for learning, access to learning resources, leadership and fun.
How To Apply
- Submit your resume and complete the online application form.
- Should you meet our eligibility criteria you will be invited to a Skype interview with a member of the recruitment team per your stated time during the online form completion.
- If you are successful in the Skype interview you will be invited to a technical interview at our software development centre.