Full Time/ Part Time/ Intern
Join our team as UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences for our products and clients.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of design and prototyping tools (e.g. Figma and Adobe XD)
- Outstanding Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like navigation components, tabs, and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Test, identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, cross-browser compatibility) and Optimize existing user interface designs
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Competitive Salary
- Be part of a dynamic culture and experienced development team.
- Be part of a team that puts resources into your own and expert development.
- Opportunities for learning, access to learning resources, leadership and fun.
How To Apply
- Submit your resume and complete the online application form.
- Should you meet our eligibility criteria you will be invited to a Skype interview with a member of the recruitment team per your stated time during the online form completion.
- If you are successful in the Skype interview you will be invited to a technical interview at our software development centre.