- Design and implement websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable
- Building responsive, fast and cross browser compatible and SEO/SEM-strong WordPress websites
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites
- Develop, modify, and debug WordPress implementations
- WordPress training, site documentation and maintenance
- Building and improving WordPress themes and plugins
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Maintaining and updating existing client websites
- Familiarity with PHP and custom WordPress theme experience
- Understanding of responsive design and experience optimizing front end code for performance and speed
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and use of code versioning tools like Git
- Working knowledge of designing for SEO/ SEM
- Thorough understanding of cross platform/browser compatibility issues
- Strong understanding of Woo Commerce
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Competitive Salary
- Be part of a dynamic culture and experienced development team.
- Be part of a team that puts resources into your own and expert development.
- Opportunities for learning, access to learning resources, leadership and fun.
How To Apply
- Submit your resume and complete the online application form.
- Should you meet our eligibility criteria you will be invited to a Skype interview with a member of the recruitment team per your stated time during the online form completion.
- If you are successful in the Skype interview you will be invited to a technical interview at our software development center.